- Manage the day-to-day activities of Customer Service Department and Supervise the work and job done of team members
- Perform and resolve the customer complaints in an effective & efficient and timely manner to get satisfaction of the customers.
- Implement and lead programs and projects like Customer Loyalty Program, Customer Retention Program and etc.
- Collect Customer Complaint Data daily and analyze and report it to Management weekly and monthly
- Evaluate and appraise the performance of team members and support necessary training to get competency.
- Any graduate
- Females are more eligible
- At least (3) years’ experience in related field
- Good Computer Skill (English and Myanmar), Internet, Email, (Excel, Words, PowerPoint)
- English 4 Skills - Intermediate Level
- Good Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills and Customer relationship management skills
- Interest in Media and Broadcasting